Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Bidet

Yes, my birthday, I'm at work, but taking off early. Uhh, yeah. Almost gone soon from Rome on to the next thing. I'm going to see about an open ended type of deal at work, maybe I'll come back next year, who knows. But right now I'm pretty much ready to go. I think if I had a real place, where I could cook and sit on a couch it would be a more real living experience. Ya know? But enough of that. Lets see this week I just worked really, met people, talked, had some bad ass oxtail ragu rigatoni, and roasted veal breast. I've found this place thats like 5 blocks away that has more traditional Roman fare, its delicious. Very delicious, offal stew anyone? Perhaps for lunch tomorrow. Can't wait. I am going to my friend Zs house on Tuesday (he's the black Rhode Island Roman, remember?) to BBQ, he's buying I'm cooking, a semblance of normalcy, very excited about that. I think then I'll leave here Wed. morning to Florence for the day, then the night in Genoa? We'll see. On to Bordeaux after that. Then Munich. Fly to Portland, then the islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment